Well, I had my OB visit, and Kim was so excited to hear I wanted to do such a wonderful thing for a family. She had no hesitation in signing my medical release. I had to ask if she had seen any surrogate mothers in her office, and she had. She said they were all beautiful experiences. That made me even more happy to begin this journey. After my checkup I went over to the lab to get blood drawn. I needed to get my TSH levels (thyroid) checked again. I came home and scanned the release to send to Jeni, and told her that the blood results would be back within a day or two. No joke, 9pm that night, I got an email with my lab results, and my levels seemed to be good. So I sent that off to Jeni too.
I cannot believe how smooth things are going so far. At this point, I have done everything I need to do. Now I am waiting on my Dr's offices/hospitals to send my past medical records (pregnancy stuff) to Circle. I hope they don't take forever. I think the next step will be the phone call with the social worker. I was just thinking, today was the first day since starting this that I didn't talk to Jeni haha. She is so amazing, and she is the reason I have decided to go with Circle as my agency. She has been such a great go to person, support, and follows up SO WELL. So if you ever run across my blog, thank you Jeni for being so awesome.
In the meantime, here I wait. I'm seriously addicted to all things surrogacy. Really hoping to find a great group/forum so I can talk to some ladies going through the same process. I just joined a group on FB tonight, so I hope I like it. I always enjoyed being on babyfit when I was pregnant with my girls. Not to mention I made a few wonderful friends! Thanks for reading!
Checking in
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment