So since becoming officially matched with my wonderful IP's, I have been bumped up to the next level. I have been assigned a case manager and she is going to be my point of contact throughout this process.
The coordinator sent me my "surrogacy handbook" to read over and I will be speaking with her about it in the morning. I am excited to talk to her as well. The handbook is great. I had talked to Jeni about a lot of the info in there already, but it is good to have on hand. She has also sent all my information off to the IVF clinic in LA. Once they receive that packet, they will be contacting me (within 10 days) to set up an appt for my medical screening, teach me about IVF and how to use the needles. It is a two day (overnight) trip and hopefully I will be meeting my IP's then too! We will see. I am not sure how all that is going to work yet.
So that is what is going on now. I have just been so happy lately, and I can't tell you how great it is to open my email and find a note from them. They are so sweet, and so deserving. I cannot wait to help give them what they have dreamed about all these years. And as a heads up, I have added them as authors on this blog, so every now and then they may pop in and say hello to you all as well! We all thank you for supporting us in this journey. It is so exciting and emotional for all parties involved.
Hope you all have had a great week! It has definitely FLOWN by for me!
Much Love,
Katy
Checking in
9 years ago
Just caught up on your whole blog. I am so excited to have someone in the same part of the journey as myslef! I cannot wait to hear more about yours and share mine as well! :-)
ReplyDeleteI know me too Katherine! You gonna blog too?
Delete