So here I am waiting. The week had been very uneventful but that is okay because I've been feeling very busy otherwise.
So I've been "tentatively matched" with F&C in France. We've both reviewed one another's profiles and we have agreed to the next step which is a Skype call. Yes, I am nervous. But we did hear from them via email and they are excited to "meet" and have a little talk. They seem really great. Active, loving couple, with a wonderful extended family - this baby would have cousins to play with etc.. So this is where we are at. I am excited and nervous but I know, just like the 2 1/2 hour phone call with Alicia, that this will turn out easy peasy as well.
So Sunday is the day. Please be in prayer for us. Thanks for following along in my journey!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Checking in
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment