So the last few days have been pretty un-eventful in regards to all this surrogacy stuff. It is painstaking wondering when I will hear back from the agency lol. It is ridiculous how many times a day I look in my email eager to see a message from Jeni lol. I did hear from her last night though, and she said they are expecting to receive my medical records early this week. So they will send those off to their MD and then he will approve me for the meds, etc. So we are well on our way, just need to be PATIENT. Which is not really in my vocabulary.
That being said, I've really been praying for patience, because this is not something to rush. I read something today that really spoke to me. And I know it will speak to you as well. It said, "God is never late, but he is never early." If we allow God to guide our paths, he will make a breakthrough in our lives, in HIS time not ours. I will find someone who shares my beliefs, and I should not have to lower my standards. Even if I am a "tougher" match. I don't want to be in a position where I will have regrets.
Soooo.....I got an email from a lady who saw a post I made on a site and she sent me an email with her story. I will call her "C". She is just the person I have been looking for. Unable to have another child, and a devout Christian. We did some introductions and we will see where this all goes. But I am excited to have found someone so far! I just need to get more details about her expectations and the way she plans to go about all the legalities etc. Sorry to be so vague, but it's a very new detail in this journey. Just be in prayer for me and C!
Checking in
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment