Today was so busy! But it was good. I had the MMPI exam today with the psychologist. It took about 30-40 minutes. Wasn't as bad as I thought. I was kinda weirded out knowing someone was watching me take it, but I quickly got over that and it was like I was taking it alone. It wasn't hard, more of a personality test. Some weird questions but that was to be expected. Next step matching. I'm getting anxious, praying I find the perfect couple! Very very soon this will happen. No more prep work, now I'm to the real stuff. Eeeeek!
I've also joined a group on Facebook with about 8 other gals with Circle. I'm glad to have them to chat with. They've given me advice, tips, and a dose of reality. They have all had wonderful journeys so far. Can't wait!
Thanks for reading my quick little update!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Checking in
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment