Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Paperwork!

Oh goodness, I have filled out so much paperwork lately! I hope I am done with this part until the contract part. So here is where I am at.

Simple Surrogacy accepted me but their process is much different, does not seem so paperwork involved so far. Which is kinda weird for me, now that I've been communicating with Circle more. Just seems like Circle is more thorough, or maybe that's just because Circle has reached out to me more.That being said, I reviewed about 6 profiles with Simple and really only found one couple I felt a "connection" to and they live in Ireland. So I wait.

Meanwhile, I am busy communicating back and fourth with Jeni from Circle, she's been so amazing  helping me through all this paperwork, releases, and checkups - everything. Today she told me she needed me to get cleared by my OB so I called and I have an appt tomorrow (I got in within 24hrs which is crazy), things are just falling into place, and it feels right. I really am loving Circle and Jeni has made the process so fun and exciting even if it is just paperwork so far. I feel like I am getting somewhere. She's shared her own personal journey with me and given me so much information. This is gonna be such a wonderful gift. Who will it be?

My "ideal" couple would be a happily married man and wife desiring a child of their own more than anything. I want to make their dream come true. The Lord will lead me to them, I just know it. It will be perfect!

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry. What a wonderful gift your giving. And what a strong selfless child of God you are. Thanks for sharing your journey. Can't wait to find out what your couple is going to be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rebecca! I hope it continues to go this smoothly!

    ReplyDelete