Friday, April 26, 2013

The Search: Agencies (4-25-13)

I have been online quite a bit, reading blogs, forums, and talking to a couple gals thru facebook in my search of a surrogacy agency. There is so much to think about, to learn and to be aware of, but thankfully there is a lot of great information out there.

So, so far I have applied with two agencies. The first is Circle Surrogacy, which is located in Boston. The second is Simple Surrogacy, located in Dallas. Through the application process, and email contact, I have found that I am connecting more with Simple Surrogacy. Stephanie seems to be extremely helpful, and she is very good about being in contact with me. I have sent in some paperwork they requested after looking at my application, and I am very anxiously waiting to hear about the next step. So far so good with Simple Surrogacy, and I hope that I ultimately end up with them.

I am going to be speaking with Circle Surrogacy on the phone tomorrow. They will answer any questions I have, and see if I am a good candidate for their company. Maybe after discussing things with them tomorrow I will feel better about them as well. Dallas just seems more convenient though.

So for now, that is it. Fingers crossed things check out well! Which, I know they will!


No comments:

Post a Comment