Thursday, December 25, 2014

38 Weeks.


We had our 38 week appointment on Tuesday. We were all able to attend, and it was great they were able to be there to hear their girls heartbeat. Kim did a quick ultrasound to be sure we were still in a head down position, and she was! We were so glad to hear that. Everything else looked good. I am 1 whole cm dilated. Now that she is back head down, I am hoping for more progress at next weeks appointment. We will see. We are all very anxious for the big moment. Im sure it is so hard waiting! We are so close, and wondering WHEN is killer! Maybe we should start predicting......

In the meantime, we wait. In one week they have done so much! They went to Santa Fe, the Old Town Plaza, malls, uptown, etc. We have had them over a couple times for dinner. C made us some amazing crepes!!! I love love crepes. I could eat like 20 at a time lol. We also gathered at Joe's moms and my parents for Christmas meals.  It was great to have them included, I didn't want them to be alone for the Holiday! They are so great and have definitely put many smiles on mine and Joe's faces. The girls too, they have been so gracious. <3 Maybe soon we will be sipping champagne cheers "ing" to the New Year and a new baby! Next appointment is New Year's Eve. Be thinking of us folks, we are SO CLOSE!




No comments:

Post a Comment