Monday, December 1, 2014

34 Weeks.

34 Weeks. That photo below is what my belly looks like after 2 plates of Thanksgiving food. It was good stuff, and I couldn't stop! I love November and December Good food, drinks (when not pregnant) and wonderful time spent with family and friends. I am really looking forward to December and all it holds! So we had Thanksgiving and mom and I and Kelli went shopping Thursday night. GASP! Yes, I am one that goes out and shops. No I do not think people should have to work on Thanksgiving, but they do, and I took advantage and got a great jump on my Christmas shopping. My feet hurt a bit afterward, but really, we only did walmart and mall briefly. It is a fun tradition with us girls, and I enjoy it every year.


Baby girl is growing! She looks like she is breaking out most night when I am laying in bed with the belly buds on. She still loves hearing her mama and daddy talk and sing to her. I swear I see feet poke out. I cannot believe that in 6 really short weeks they will be holding her in their arms. I am really excited for them. A local photographer, that is AMAZING with newborn photography contacted me and gifted them a newborn session. The talented Britt McVittie of Falling Star Photography - check her out on Facebook if you need some photos, she is seriously amazing with newborns! Baby whisperer I tell you. We also have more exciting news! We have a birth photographer, another gal (both I am in a photo group with) offered to shoot the birth for us, and I couldn't be happier to have her there. I think it is going to be amazing for us all to have those first moments captured, a gift I know I will treasure forever. Not only for our keepsake, but for F&C to take back to their family to share. So also check out the talented Kayla Kitts Fine Art Photography on Facebook! She is the sweetest as well!! I am so incredibly thankful.

So that is all for news right now. I have my 35 week ultrasound Monday the 1st. That post is coming up!




No comments:

Post a Comment