Excitement, Anxiety, Wonder, Happiness - SO many emotions right now! 4 week from our due date, and everyone is getting ready! F&C arrive in less than a week. I am thrilled to get to meet them. There are so many things racing through my mind, but Im sure we are gonna pick up like we have known each other for years. And we have, like a year and a half. It has been great getting to know them, but I am ready to MEET them, and give them their little bundle very soon. I can't believe we are this close to the end of this journey, and they will be off on a new one - as parents! I feel so blessed to have been chosen for this, and by them.
At 36 weeks I am experiencing some braxton hicks contractions. Nothing regular, nothing painful. Hip pain is back this week. Heartburn still crazy. I had my 36 week appointment at the OB and I was up 26lbs, measuring right on, BUT, she has flipped to the breech position. Once again hopping on the spinning babies wagon, and hoping she flips for me like Allie did. Kim said we would discuss version at the next appointment. So flip baby girl so we don't even have to go that far. I am not stressing right now, we still have time - and honestly I have just been more at peace with this one, like God has it in his hands and however it goes, is the way it is supposed to go. Strange feeling, because with Allie I was so stressed, and in tears about it all. So the peace is kind of nice. Don't get me wrong, I really want a normal birth - a section is not what I want. Thoughts and prayers for a flip are appreciated! <3
The Christmas hustle and bustle has started and I feel like we still have quite a bit to do shopping wise to be ready. I need to start wrapping gifts, and see where I am at. Seems stuff is stached everywhere. 2 weeks until the holiday, and I am really excited for it. I can't believe how fast Halloween, and Thanksgiving came and went. I knew the end would go quick, but didn't think it would be this quick. Joe is working some overtime this week, but he is done with school, so he is ready for a break too!
Here are 36 week photos. Hooray for the homestretch!!
Checking in
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment