Tuesday, December 2, 2014

35 Weeks.

Y'ALL, WE HAVE 5 WEEKS LEFT! And in just 16 short days F&C will be here in New Mexico awaiting the arrival of their beautiful baby girl. I cannot believe how fast it is going now. Each week passes, and it just goes so fast. Anyhow, that is super exciting!

We had a 35 week ultrasound yesterday. Joe had court so I had to take the girls, and there was a wait, so they did get slightly impatient. I need to remember snacks, I always forget to stock my bag. Oh well, they didn't do too bad, just weren't as quiet as I had hoped. Baby looked great, she was hiding her face - face down and hands and feet in her mouth haha. She did give us a little peek after Stacy and I poked her a little bit ;) Silly girl. She looks like she is chubby, and her approximate weight at 35 weeks was 6 lbs 7oz. Oh man! She can slow down if that is case lol - don't want to be delivering no 11 pound babies lol! All I can say is I am glad that she is healthy and thriving in there.

I am feeling good. Getting more tired again in the afternoons, and generally feeling a little sore. But again, it is all normal and to be expected. She still moves often and she is head down. I have my 36 week appointment on Monday with Kim. And after that I will start going weekly. F&C will be able to attend those appointments with me, if they wish - and we can tour the hospital soon too. I can't wait for them to get here. Will be great connecting with them after over a year of chatting!

Here is a belly shot and a ultrasound photo of their sweet girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment