Thursday, January 23, 2014

Not So Patiently Waiting.

Okay, I have come to the conclusion that this is gonna be a long 10 (now 7) days before the beta. I keep trying to picture that little marshmallow settling into its new home, and im praying it is.

I think the IVF/Surrogacy wait is more difficult than my own. For one, I know its in there. What are you doing little buddy?! For two, its something I really want to happen for a couple that has waited long enough. I spoke with IM this morning to check in on her. She said she is excited as well. She added that it was reassuring to her to see me so calm during the transfer. She is not nervous. Makes me happy. I am feeling well.

So if you ask me how I'm doing, I'd have to say anxious, hopeful, excited and ready to be in the know. To know its staying. We have exactly seven days until BETA. Until then, my mind will be going many different directions. As always, I ask you for prayers for this little miracle to stick.

5 comments:

  1. Katy, Im the worlds most impatient, gotta know now type of girl, so I can totally relate to you being anxious!!! I have good feelings about this little embryo, and I am sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!! Im praying for you every morning!!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanna! The prayers are appreciated! <3

      Delete
  2. Positive thoughts coming your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking sticky thoughts for you! Can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete