I made it. Transfer is officially this coming Monday, January 20th. This weekend we will be heading to California. I am beyond excited to finally be here.
Don't know all the details yet, but I start progesterone injections tomorrow alongside the delestrogen injections. Friday I'll be doing both, yikes. (delestrogen is every three days vs every day for progesterone). I'm getting nervous about that part. Daily shots. I hope I can get used to this. I sure haven't yet. But so far so good.
I have a friend I met through my awesome circle facebook group, who has the exact same cycle calendar as me, and we have the same transfer date and time. It's nice that there is someone else going through this with me at the same time. She's a sweet girl and I hope this works for us both first try. I look forward to see her there too.
Some people have been asking how I feel. I'm excited. Ready. I've had plenty of time to prepare and I'm feeling confident in everything. The only nervous feelings I have are in regards to the shots, and getting negative beta (blood test post transfer to confirm pregnancy). I don't want my IP's to have any more let downs. But I keep saying we've been through our lows, and it's all up from there.
So that's that! I'll be updating along the way so keep on the lookout here! I'm to arrive with a half full bladder, we will transfer (one sweet little embryo) and I'll have bed rest for 24-36 hours. I'm looking forward to movies and room service! Prayers for a sticky baby are appreciated!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Checking in
9 years ago
Hope all went well! Good luck to you on your journey :)
ReplyDelete