While I know I need to learn to do it myself, as I'm sure there will come a day I don't have help, I needed reassurance from someone today haha. I was so afraid of the pain. So I text my friend Ashley who is a nurse to see if she was available to give me this first shot. She came over about 1:00 and we got right down to business. She demonstrated for Joe so he could do the next shots (if needed).

She did so awesome. I was so worked up for nothing! I barely felt anything. I'm confident in the future shots, as long as we don't hesitate and I end up having to be poked twice haha. So Ashley, if you read this, thank you so very much, again, for all your help! Next one comes Sunday.
By the way for those wondering, I did no prep to the injection site (no heat or ice) prior. Just warmed the delestrogen up in my bra prior to injection. Afterward, I massaged it with a warm cloth and sat on a warm pack for a bit. So far no pain. Yay! Seems to be a good "system" so far.
Here's to fluffing up my lining again! And a very Happy New Year to you all!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No hard smack on the ass? I'm disappointed! Glad it went well!
ReplyDeleteLOL Morgan - it was a good idea! HA!
ReplyDeleteHey that is great that it was better than what you thought. Now you KNOW you can handle it and will be more confident each time. So excited for you and hoping you have success at each step of the way.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Meghan!! <3
Delete