Here we are though, heading straight to 2014! I have a feeling it's going to be life changing.
Christmas Eve Santa delivered a package at my door. Sure made everything REAL.

So here is the update. I take my last birth control pill on 12/30. I should expect my period one to two days after that. I'll begin the delestrogen (intramuscular butt shots) day two of my period. Those will continue every three days. I have to say after receiving the package from the pharmacy, I'm a teeny tiny bit nervous - I am a needle phobe and they aren't little by any means. Joe originally said he would do them for me, but he has since backed out. I have a friend who will step up to the plate and help me though. Next, I'll have an ultrasound on the 13th (lord be a lucky number) for a lining check. I'm gonna need more of your prayers. A good looking lining and a great retrieval from our egg donor. If all is looking good for us our transfer will be Jan 20-22. Ahhhhh, I cannot believe we are actually here!
A baby for F&C is my goal for January 2014! Thanks friends and family for all your thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to update again.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I am really enjoying you sharing this process. It's interesting what it all entails. sooo much work on all ends..wow. But so worth it!
ReplyDelete