My period arrived early. Started on Dec 4th. Wasn't expecting it until I stopped meds on the 14th. So Dr. Sahakian's office said to stop meds immediately and start birth control pills on Friday. So as of the 6th I'm on those. I'll take the whole pack. Once I get my period, (21-25 days) I'll start the delestrogen injections, CD2. PIO injections still 5 days before transfer. Approximately 21 days after I start that we can transfer! So mid-Jan still! Anxious. But the weeks are flying by.
We received a really cute package from F&C last week and it was filled with souvenirs and goodies to try from their part of the world! Loved the rice pudding! And the girls love their Amsterdam bears, tshirts and Eiffel Tower lights. Everything was perfect. Thank you F&C! Hope they enjoy their taste of NM when it arrives!! Spicy! Lol.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment