Went first to get my blood drawn. Quick, easy and in and out. Drove to the hospital where my local monitoring clinic is/will be. They are great there too. Anyhow things went fantastic. I had a great tech, who was quite talkative this time, so I didn't have the quiet nerves like last time. She first saw the TRIPLE STRIPE, which is a really good thing. Here is an example. I meant to ask for a photo of it, but forgot. So I found this one online. The red line shows the outer contour of the uterus, and the triple striped uterine lining in green. And my lining was 11-12 mm. She said it was a beautiful uterus. Nice and thick. Makes for a good cozy home for their embryo!
Waiting now for the clinic to get all the reports from my exam today, and hear about the donors appt as well. We are so close now. I will begin progesterone this week, but will get official word here soon. Whooooo hooooo! Spoke with C briefly this am to let her in on the news, and she is very excited as well!
Now to wait for the next step. Thanks for following along our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment