Y'all would have loved to be flies on the wall watching us. We handed that needle back and fourth several times. He was really nervous, which made me even more nervous, so I told him to back off and I was gonna do it haha. Sarah counted to three for me....about 10 times lol. Finally she said 3....2....1 and I did it. Went in nice and smooth, and everything was perfect. That needle is long, that was the scary part to me. But seriously, it was pretty easy. Dang nerves!Next time should go much more smooth, less freaking out on my part. Maybe we will only have to count to three, five times. Maybe lol. It is still nerve wrecking. Anyhow, this needle-phobe jumped a big hurdle today. The end result is worth every part of this journey so far!
Girl, you are kicking a$$ and taking names!! Proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tanna. This is such and important week for me, coming up! Anxious is an understatement!
DeleteCongrats...YOU overcame that fear girl! Good job and you can hold it over hubbys head..ha ha.
ReplyDelete