Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Not Disqualified?

Oh my gosh, I've been put through the ringer.

Normally I am very quick to react. Sometimes even over react. I am very proud about how I have handled the past few days. Friday and Saturday I just cried. Sunday turned to anger. Monday I gathered my thoughts. Glad I went through the motions and didn't send a few emails I felt like sending. And glad I had time to "chill out" before phone calls were made - even if I had absolutely nothing to say when they called. I kept the profanities to myself....I really was speechless.

Today was a day full of emails, phone calls, frustrations. Emails from quite a few of circles staff....disqualified. Phone call, disqualified. And "best wishes in future endeavors, please be thankful you've helped future surrogates by bringing things to our attention." Oh! Why, thanks! Glad I could help.

I did stand up for myself, finally - and later I received a call from Dr. Sahakian himself, stating that when I've been off the IUD 3-6 months (he says Dec.) I can try another mock cycle. AND even if that mock cycle failed, he'd allow another one. This is so not what I was told even hours before this phone call. I said to Sahakian, "so I'm not disqualified forever? Circle even said so!" And he says "are you kidding! You're perfect and I'd use you as a surro!"
So, very very long story, short -I just need to take some time, since the IUD just came out and we can hopefully move forward. PRAY FOR THIS.

So the saga continues. More to come. More phone calls tomorrow I'm sure. Whew. My day improved by the minute. Dr. Sahakian called with better news and I got to speak with F&C (which always makes my day.)

So while I may not be able to continue with F&C as I would prefer(so many of you are asking) this is still better news than before. Thankful today for answers to our confusion and questions unanswered.

Goodnight my friends. Thanks so much for your sweet thoughts the last few days.
Katy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. This is great news!! I hope you are able to fulfill your dream one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Brandi. The prayers still flow for you and Craig too <3

      Delete
  2. So glad to hear this - I've been thinking about you! It will happen! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go glad that the news has changed for the better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being there Chana! Fingers crossed for you this weekend girl!

      Delete