Friday, August 2, 2013

Starting Over.

Well, I decided today I am starting over. I cannot tell you why this all happened. I do not understand it. One MAJOR thing fell through the cracks, and they screwed us. But now, I think it is best to start over and start fresh with a new agency. I'm trying to read between the lines, and the way this all went down, I'm not willing to stay with Circle. Hopefully I'll find one that stands behind their people a little better. I am researching and talking with some other gals about agencies, so we will see where I end up applying later on.

 For now I am cycling again (this makes two) since the removal of the IUD one month ago. By the time I find a new agency, fill out paperwork, match, etc. I will be having regular cycles and ready to go. I'm praying it goes smoothly from here on out. I'm ready to put this bad experience behind me, because it has consumed me the last two weeks, and I'm so over it. However, I am not over F&C. I am heartbroken to not be matched with them anymore! But as I have said, I hope we can remain friends and we can be in contact as they continue their personal journey as well. I can't wait to see them holding their baby. They will be amazing, deserving parents. They have been such great friends too. I will think of them often. 

Keep on checking back. I am not going to let this hold me back from my dreams of helping a family out. I know I can give a baby a cozy home to grow in. I've done it twice with no problems and I will do it again! Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and messages. I appreciate you all for checking in on me. 

2 comments:

  1. aww this was heartbreaking to read! I am soo sorry things didnt work out. Its really awful because you are such good people trying to do a generous thing and then you get screwed. But being the caring person you are, I am happy to hear you are pushing on and keeping faith and hope for the future trials. That itself is REMARKABLE to have that positive attitude! You are ohh so lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As heart wrenching as this is...sometimes its hard to look beyond the hear and now, but I do believe that you are going to look back one day after you have helped out a family and see that all of this was in God's timing! Hugs my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete