Today I got the email that my monitoring appt for this mock cycle is scheduled. I was beginning to wonder about when it would be because we are coming up on three weeks of the meds, which is when I needed to have the ultrasound. So Friday is the day!
This will be a quick and easy (hopefully) appointment with a local clinic to check that my lining is responding to the medications, should be thick n' fluffy. Which is exactly how I've been feeling lately lol. Lets hope that's a good sign hahaha! Anyhow, a few people I know said wonderful things about Dr. Caperton and Thompson at Center For Reproductive Medicine, so I did recommend them to PFC, so glad it worked out that I could go there too. I am hoping this appt goes well, I'll admit I'm pretty dang nervous for the results but am praying praying that its working and we get to move forward!!
I'll be back here in a few days to post some results. Be thinking if us please!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Checking in
9 years ago
Can't wait to hear your results! Think fluffy thoughts!
ReplyDelete