Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's Here.....

Well, after four years of pretty much NO monthly visitor, she has made her presence known. Sorry to those of you who don't care to read about it, but it is a part of the process. I feel like I'm being paid back for the last four years all in one day. Don't miss it one bit! I'll admit, I was a little worried it would take forever to come since I haven't had one in so long - since nursing the girls seemed to have kept it away, and then having the mirena in after Allie was born. So thank you for answered prayers!! Bring on the cramps and headache!

 Regardless, this is great news, and I'm glad to be going through it because this means I start taking the meds tomorrow. I sent Dr. S the email he requested, and after many phone calls and emails, I finally was able to confirm the meds will be on the way, overnighted by the clinic's pharmacy. My fingers are crossed that they arrive quickly (I just got the tracking number so that helps me relax a little)! Everything is so time sensitive. So I'll be on 4 weeks of a pill called estrace and then one week of a pill called provera. Pray my lining does what it should! From there we should be moving on to the injections. One more month, fingers crossed.

On another note, went back to hot yoga today with my buddy Nikki. She rocked it, me not so much. Was not a good yoga day for me today. That's okay though, it make me feel great, and I'll be back on my game tomorrow hopefully.

In the meantime, I wait for the doorbell to ring so I can sign for these pills. Exciting right?! YES!


1 comment: