
What a load of crap. That's all I have to say. This process that brought me though so much paperwork, hours and hours of phone calls, emails, medical files being transferred, psych evals for Joe and I, and more importantly a special friendship between F&C so far away, is all over. And my heart is heavy for them.
For myself, I'm so full of anger. I am trying to be mature and humble myself in regards to Dr. Sahakian, but he ruined my chances of surrogacy for right now. And with Circle as well. They are both to blame in my eyes and its very upsetting. The ball was dropped. I love how there is now a clause in the application process with Circle stating that "IUD's are to be removed two months before applying." After being told mine will be removed at my screening appointment with the IVF clinic. Going RIGHT into a mock cycle immediately after removal, then being disqualified. Dr. Sahakian had me doing the least medicated mock cycle I've heard of so far. This is all so upsetting. I did not get another chance like others who've had a thin lining, it is not fair. If any future surros read this, I hope this is good information to you. I've spoken with other surros who've had issues with Sahakian disqualifying them only to currently be delivering babies for their IP's.
Anyhow, I never thought this is what I'd be writing, but I'm letting you all know so hopefully I can just put it past me and not have to explain over and over again why I'm not pregnant yet. Maybe later down the road I'll try again, most definitely with another agency and obviously a different clinic but for now, I think I just need to step back from it.
Thanks for all the warm thoughts and prayers through this process and I ask for you to please continue praying for F&C as this is most unfortunate for them. However, I know that soon they will have their hope in their arms. Just wish it was me giving it to them. I have hope we will remain friends even through this unfortunate situation. They are the sweetest couple!!!!
Big hugs,
Katy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry this happened to you Katy! It's really a load of crap! You will be a great surro one day and make a couple very happy with the gift of a lifetime. I hope that you can find another agency as soon as you are ready, find another great couple, definitely a better clinic, and a better protocol than the one they've already tried. HUGS again! This just isn't fair!