Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Thoughts.

So as many of you know I'm on Instagram and I follow "Fat Mum Slim" who has a monthly photo a day prompt. Well today's prompt is "enjoying life." This has pushed me deep into thought. Haha. And no, I still have not decided what the photo will be. However, it did make me think about life in general. What do you do to enjoy life? What makes you happy? I have a little list I thought I'd share. These things are why I enjoy life: spending time with family, moments with great friends, good conversations, helping those in need, listening to others problems, hopes, dreams, desires, brightening up someone's else's day, giving gifts no matter how big or small. As you can see my happiness comes from acts of service. I would say I have a soft, sincere heart for people in general. I hate to see anyone hurting.

So that's when it came to me. F&C are seriously making MY dreams come true. I felt a calling to surrogacy. I cannot tell you how exciting all this is to me. All the things above that make me happy are rolled into this surrogacy. Now can you feel my excitement?? I get to make new friends, learn new things, brighten their days, have good conversations and help make a family! I don't think it gets much better than this.

Acts of service. Making others smile. This is what I enjoy. It doesn't matter if it's my own child, husband, friend or complete stranger. If I'm bringing joy to someone else - my mission is accomplished!
So big huuuuuugs and a huge thank you to F&C for bringing joy to my life in more ways than one! I couldn't be happier to be doing this for you! And my husband!! He's such an awesome and supportive husband to stand by me through this as well.

As always thank you for reading! We love your comments as well. Please "follow" our blog to receive all the exciting updates to come.
Katy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You are so great Katy! Thanks a lot to support us, we are so happy, you cannot imagine ;-). Thanks again, we are so grateful! big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete