So last night I emailed over the signed copies of my contract to my attorney, and today I sent the full and final contract back to Circle. Wahoo! Let me tell you what a relief it was to get that out of my hands. That thing stressed me out. I'm not they type of person that like negotiations, I am thankful my attorney knows ropes and what was the norm - she made suggestions and I listened.... I didn't like to discuss this stuff, although I know I had to think about myself for a minute, it was hard. I didn't want anything I went back on to offend my amazing IP's. Not a fan of that part at all. BUT we are done, and we are moving on!
Big step forward from the paperwork today was a call from the fertility clinic in LA, and they scheduled me for my screening. Joe and I will be flying out of here bright and early on July 8th and returning home early afternoon the following day. This is just a quick trip to get a medical screening and some IVF information. Hoping to have some time to glance and step in the ocean for a bit before we leave. I should just cancel the hotel and sleep on the beach. But Joe would be too afraid a shark would eat him, so we better just check in to the hotel. Haha.
Still in touch with F&C. Their hometown sure does sound amazing. I NEED to get out there one day to take in the beautiful GREEN sights, smell some rain, drink some good wine, and eat delicious food. Pretty much sums up my favorite things right there haha. Cheese. Yum. I have visions of C and I hanging out in the pool chatting one another up! Such a sweet couple. Be thinking of us! So happy we are finally progressing!
Checking in
9 years ago
Yay! So great to have that out of the way.
ReplyDelete