
It has arrived! The first draft of contracts. I spent a good amount of time this afternoon and tonight reading all 36 pages of it, a couple times. I'll discuss with Joe and speak with our attorney about it all soon. More progress for us! Yay!
Been talking with F&C on and off this week. It's been wonderful getting to know them even more. C is very crafty and bakes delicious creations! They have a beautiful home and wonderful family as well. I even got some photos of their get together with family. They are so wonderful.
Quick post but I'm heading to bed! Hoping to hear from the clinic soon. All in good timing of course.
Katy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Oh yes, it was just an headache for us...i am not sure we understood everything, but i suppose that circle is doing things well.
ReplyDeleteFear not but be of good cheer!
Fred
Agreed Fred! And the attorneys are there for us, so we plan to utilize them to answer the questions we have. This will be the less fun part, but we will get through this too!
ReplyDeleteWow! One step closer! I am so happy for everyone involved. Katy--I took French in middle school and part of high school so I could help a little, lol!
ReplyDelete