Now we found our ED and she confirmed she would be happy to help us!
That is great, everyone is so kind with us.
In fact it took two or three weeks to find our ED, because even if circle has a lot of donors, it is quite difficult to find an available donor who corresponds to us. So for us, we found our surrogate Katy very quickly compared to our ED. I think that most of the time it is the contrary.
We are now very impatient to really start the process, and most of all, we are very impatient to meet Katy in US. We hope it will be soon...the sooner the better!
We cross fingers!
F-C
I can't wait! So glad the ED came thru for you guys. I hope her process is just as smooth as our has been from here on out.! Can't wait to meet you guys!!
ReplyDeletePS...thanks for updating here!! ;-)