Hey all! Not much to report this week. Feeling great, needing to get productive, and working on that. Joe and I really want to re-carpet our house, so we are going to start figuring all that out. The carpet they put in these houses is terrible, and I cannot take it anymore! It is so gross and embarrassing. Gonna work on decluttering soon - with the holidays coming I always feel the need to get rid of so much junk. We will see when that happens lol.
Baby is still moving lots. I feel like she is just moving all over. When I work up this morning my belly was really shaped weird, like she was laying sideways. Now it is back to normal. Silly girl. She is the size of a butternut squash this week. And according to the books, she is in for a huge growth spurt over the next few weeks. Here comes belly!
Today was C's Birthday. I sure hope she had a great day, it sounded like she did. I wanted to do something a little special for her, considering we are so far away that was kind of hard. But I figured out a little something, and send her a slightly different bump photo this week. I can't wait to deliver this gift for her!! Just 12 more weeks. Happy Birthday C!! Or shall I say "joyeux anniversaire!" Bisous. Our family celebrated with cupcakes too, baby girl loved the birthday cake!!!
Checking in
9 years ago



So, so sweet, Katie!!! What books are you reading this time around? I've just been sticking to my apps, but I'm feeling a desire to know more. The books I had last time were okay, but I wanted to see if you're reading anything different?
ReplyDeleteJessica, I am actually not reading anything. I just have the baby bump app so I can follow along weekly and keep track of things haha. My mind fails me sometimes. My friend read Jenny McCarthy's book though and said it was good!
DeleteSo sweet :)
ReplyDelete