Friday, October 17, 2014

28 Weeks!

We reached the third trimester! Exciting stuff, and I'll bet the last 12 weeks or so fly by. So much going on and coming up with the holidays, I'm sure we will be keeping busy and time will just pass us by.  Little more than a month and F&C will be arriving here. So exciting!

So update on me: Still feeling fine. I am tired by the afternoon, and I find myself getting the girls in bed by 7:30 and heading to bed myself. It has been nice, even if I am not sleeping, just relaxing, working on some edits, etc. It is wonderful. Only other issue is hip pain in the night. I am constantly switching sides because my hips get really sore. But, I cant complain, these are all pregnancy side affects I can handle, and baby girl is doing wonderfully! Had my appointment with Kim this week, and all went good. Baby was measuring 2 weeks ahead when she measured my belly, not that it really means much. I had a pretty big jump in weight gain, but I have been giving into some cravings lately lol. Up a total of 19lbs so far. Baby moves constantly, more so in the evening than in the day, perhaps she is already working on the time difference at home haha.


We had our 28 week scan this week. With my hypothyroidism they monitor her growth a little more than usual, but that is all just safety precautions. She is growing just great, her weight today was 2lbs 9oz (or 15oz) I don't remember exactly. But they did estimate birth weight at 7lbs 9oz. So that I can deal with. Allie was 8lbs 2oz, so we have some play room in the weight dept. So far she isn't gonna be a huge baby, in fact, I bet she is just perfect! Fluid looked great, and she was healthy, and taking a nice morning nap. Our last ultrasound she was head down. This time around, she is butt down. So here's hoping she finds her way back into position over the next several weeks. Here are some photos of her sweet face. So excited for you guys to have her in your arms F&C!!!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment