Thursday, October 9, 2014

25 Weeks.

My gosh, I am so sorry for not updating here! Life is so busy right now, we are busy with Joe and Sarah in school, trying to adjust to schedules, appointments, work, family, friends, etc. SO now I am playing catchup for what has been happening the past three weeks!

At 25 weeks I am still feeling good. I have no complaints except for killer heartburn and a nagging tickle in my throat that makes me cough constantly. It will not go away! Baby is roughly 1.5 lbs and 13.5 inches long. She is very very active, and mostly at night when she listens to her mama sing to her on the belly buds. She loves it. I love to see how she is reacting to her voice. I frequently think of delivery now, and how it will all play out. I am so excited, can't say it enough, for F&C to hold this sweet girl. Here is our 25 week bump photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment