Tuesday, September 16, 2014

24 Week Ultrasound.

Today we had the 24 week ultrasound. I just love going to the ultrasounds. It is so exciting for me to see F&C see their little sweet pea. Of course she looks perfect. Stacy (my awesome tech) said that she is weighing about 1lb 9oz so far. She looks beautiful to me. Has the most perfect little nose and lips. Her profile is adorable.

This post will be short, just wanted to share a photo of this sweet thing really fast before Im off again, to grab Sarah at school. Such a busy day running around today! I also at a 24 week appointment at the OB. I will update with another post and belly shot later tonight. Here is her grand debut in 3d :) Cute! We totally know!

1 comment:

  1. How amazing to see such detail when she's still in your tummy!

    ReplyDelete