Basically how it works: there are two "buds" kind of like headphones that can stick on the belly, or be worn under a support etc. F&C can go online and record their voices, wether they are just talking to the baby, singing a song or reading a book to her. I believe it is a wonderful way for them to connect with their baby. I am so excited. They arrived yesterday and I used them for the first time last night. They have a couple recordings up already. Baby girl was definitely enjoying it, she was moving all over.And funny, in one recording they are talking to the baby. Sarah now walks around the house acting like she knows french. LOL. Although she does know a couple words now. I wish I knew! C also sings a beautiful song, the girls ask for it. They love to hear it. Eventually I turned it off and told them it is for the baby to hear. But it was so sweet, and as much as she will deny it, C has a beautiful singing voice <3 Anyhow, I feel like this is a great way for them to connect with their baby, and deliver sweet, personal little messages to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment