A few fellow surrogates I know have been going through so much, and I just pray that it works for them and their IP's soon. Going through the weeks and weeks of injections, traveling to transfer, the anxiety of waiting for that first beta, some good numbers, only to get to ultrasound and see no baby, or no heartbeat. Two to three times. It takes a toll. Having just one chemical transfer was hard enough on me - I can't imagine what some others go through! To start all over again. Injections - the more you do the more you body hates them. Thinking this is the solution for the parents, is so hard when it does not work the first time. A friend of mine also has been on this roller coaster. The heartbreak after months of hard work really does stir up lots of emotions. The loss is a lot to bear.
With that being said. It can be simply put that this is why I decided on surrogacy. To hopefully bring the rainbow to a family who has gone through so much. It is a lot, but the end result is going to be AMAZING.
So my friends, keep your heads up. I know it is hard, but I truly believe your moment is coming. You will deliver that perfect baby. Each and every one of you is on my heart and in my prayers, and I hope you know that. I won't forget you, and I admire your strength as I can understand the struggle more now. IVF is a blessing, and definitely an adventure. NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! What is ahead, is worth every minute of the process. Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment