Wednesday, September 10, 2014

23 Weeks.

Hello 23 weeks! This week went by quick. And I am feeling "bigger" now. And people are noticing. I think before it was like, well maybe she is, maybe she isn't. But yesterday, Sarah's teacher was the crossing guard at school and she said "whoa! You popped really fast!" So bring on the big belly! I am feeling pretty good, needing to book my first massage, feeling a tad tense in my shoulders and neck. So I will take some time out for myself soon. Baby girl is loving hearing her Mommy and Daddy on the bellybuds. She kicks around when I get them on. I try not to disturb her sleeping, and do it when she is already awake. Speaking of, she is a mover, I feel her often. Seems like she is already head down, yay, because I feel little kicks in my ribs on the right and smaller movements down lower. We will find that out next week at our ultrasound Tuesday. Maybe she will stay that way and not be a flipper like Allie was. Hoping to catch more movement on video soon for her parents, that has to be so exciting to see, but kind of hard to catch still.

At 23 weeks baby is the size of a large mango at 11.5 inches long and is weighing about 1.1 pounds. I feel like I am carrying this baby different than my girls. Like she is down lower and my girls felt so much higher. So fun to see the differences.  I can still wear a couple pairs of my favorite capris so I am wearing those over the maternity pants for now. Ready for fall so I have more wardrobe choices! Boots and sweaters please :) Love them.

Anyhow, all is well, moving right along! Here is this weeks belly photo. I have included a bare belly this week too! See the growth!


No comments:

Post a Comment