Tuesday, September 2, 2014

22 Weeks.


Today I am 22 weeks! I sorta feel like it isn't going as quick as it was before. This baby is a mover. She gets hiccups now, and pokes around quite often in there. I am anxious for our next ultrasound in two weeks, ready for them to get a good look at her sweet face. 

At 22 weeks she is the size of a spaghetti squash at 11in and about 1 pound! Whoop! Great milestone.  Belly is definitely showing now. We went to the ranch for my grandmothers memorial this weekend. And a lot of family was there. Everyone was asking about the new bump and when I was due. I have to admit, it is different explaining to them that this is not our baby. Not genetically mine at all, I am just the oven with their embryo. A couple people just nodded when I told them. But majority of them thought it was such an amazing gift. I did not know my grandfather didn't know. He was so sweet and told me to keep him informed on how things are going. My dad's cousin said him and his wife are praying, and he hopes it keeps going smooth (and to not keep secrets from him haha). It is no secret, just not something everyone knows I guess until the see the obvious pregnancy bump, if they don't have access to this blog. Overall I felt the love and am supported by them all. And for that I am so thankful. 

Here is a 22 week bump photo. Thanks for following, checking in, and thinking of and praying for us all. It is all very much appreciated! 



No comments:

Post a Comment