Thursday, October 9, 2014

27 Weeks.

One more week until the third trimester! Yay! Such great milestones! I know F&C are so excited to get here and meet their baby. Not that I want to rush it, but I can't wait for that moment either. Im sure it will be a day filled with a lot of happy tears!

I am feeling good, symptoms are all the same, heartburn (if theory is true for this baby, she will have pig tails when she is born lol), and tired. I go to bed when my girls go to bed most nights. Which I have been enjoying. Not sure if it is baby, or just being busy in general, but I am feeling more run down lately. We had a great weekend with some family in town, attended the balloon fiesta, the greek festival and a little down time. 

At 27 weeks she is weighing in about 2 lbs now and she is about 14.5 inches long, the size of cauliflower. She is still loving working out and punching on my bladder, and throwing some roundhouse kicks to the ribs. I feel this girl growing nice and strong! Always a great sign. Yesterday I had the glucose test. Always takes me back to the sugary childhood barrel juices we all used to drink. It went well, I passed, and all is good. Phew! Next week I have my regular OB appointment Tuesday, and an ultrasound on Friday! So yay, for F&C getting to see her again! She looks sweeter and sweeter every time we get to see her. 

For now that is all I have for you, everyone is doing well, and keeping busy, and preparing as best we can! Be posting again soon. Next week pics of that sweet face!


No comments:

Post a Comment