26 weeks, I cannot believe how fast this is going. Some days I feel like it has been so long, but then it is a new week so quickly! Guess that is typical.
I have been feeling good still, heartburn still rampant, and the exhaustion is making an appearance now too. I have not been very tired up until now. I feel like I need a nap by 2pm. Most days it is just hard to nap, especially with picking Sarah up at school in the afternoon, so I am in bed by 8:00pm instead. Totally fine with me! Guess I am up past my bedtime right now.....
At 26 weeks baby is about 1.75 lbs and 14 inches long. She loves to make her appearance known, she often kicks in my ribs and punches at my bladder. With that brings a lot more trips to the restroom! LOL, she must like her space. I am definitely growing, I am constantly applying lotion to my itchy belly, and after eating my tummy/back pulls pretty tight. I am now eating smaller meals more often to avoid that.
Talked to F&C and they have paperwork to go through for the passport and birth certificate. I am excited for them and hope this process goes smoothly for us! Next up PBO. Pre-Birth Order. For those of you who have no clue what that it - it is an order granted by the courts when we submit the paperwork that F&C are baby girls legal parents, despite my giving birth to her. It also requires the hospital to list them as parents on the birth certificate (not me). If that makes sense. It is much easier to get this BEFORE she comes, to avoid having to get my name removed. Saves a step. :)
Anyhow, moving right along!
No comments:
Post a Comment