Monday, November 10, 2014

30 Weeks.

Ugh, been slacking again! So sorry y'all! But things are going well, and we are trucking along. I have hit the third trimester wall it seems. I am tired a lot. Prefer to be in bed by 7pm, wake multiple times a night, and up for the day around 6:45am or so. Which isn't terrible or anything. It is nice having a few moments to myself in the morning when everyone is still sleeping. Especially since it is fall and I love the cooler mornings.

Overall my body is feeling great still. I don't feel ginormous. But I always seem to grow a lot in the last few weeks. Since I don't remember much about this week, being as it already passed, I will just post that weeks photos for you! Here is the belly at 30 weeks! Also, my friend Emily and I, who is pregnant with a sweet little girl of her own and due practically the same day as me, won cakes at the church carnival for Halloween. We are two happy pregnant gals <3



No comments:

Post a Comment