Tuesday, November 18, 2014

32 Weeks.

Changes. I feel like a lot of things are changing. Sleep isn't so great right now. Between bathroom trips and hip aches I am up quite a bit. Usually around 3am I wake and go downstairs to sleep in the recliner. It is nice to be able to be on my back, elevated, without having to flip every hour or so. BUT still, I cannot complain. This pregnancy/baby has been good to me. I am super thankful! This is all just part of it. She is growing a lot I can feel that! It is almost like she is stretched out in there, I feel her in my hips, bladder, and ribs simultaneously. Then she will stick her little butt out pretty far too. Lately she is getting hiccups. Still quite the mover in there!

Our next ultrasound is on Dec 1, and I am really excited for that one. I always love when F&C get a glimpse of her from the inside again. Hopefully she will be ready to show us her pretty little face again. They are preparing for their trip here as we speak. I cannot imagine packing up for a little stay in another country, I would forget everything I am sure. But they seem to be on top of stuff, and Im sure it is all going to go great for them. I think about them daily, and am helping out in any way I can.  A lot of friends and family (and people I have never met) have jumped in and let us borrow a few things for their stay (pack n' play, bathtub, bottle warmer, etc) so they do not have to purchase while here in the states and/or have a bunch of extra stuff to take back with them. I am so blessed by you all that have offered to help. Also I have had two fellow photographer friends (that I have yet to meet) want to donate photo sessions to the new parents. Memories will last a lifetime, and the photos should be gorgeous. We all know I am obsessed about capturing every moment of my every day, they are so priceless. <3

Here are this weeks bump photos. I took three. Look how round the belly has gotten!




No comments:

Post a Comment