Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Results Are In...

Well I sat and waited by my phone all morning/afternoon. Last time I didn't get the call until about 5pm. So when my phone rang around 1pm I was ecstatic!

The gal asked how I was feeling, and I said "hopefully pregnant." She laughed and said, "well you're beta was 256, you're definitely very pregnant!" I couldn't believe it! This is such a fantastic number. Remember we wanted anything over 100.

So, YAAAAAAAY!!!! I am so so excited and I know F&C are too. I have another beta test on Friday to make sure the levels are doubling,  and then our first ultrasound is May 13th! I'm so excited to see this little baby grow!

I keep on the meds until about ten weeks of pregnancy.  So more injections to go, but it's aaaaaaall worth it! Gonna be such an amazing adventure from here on out I hope! Keep praying for a healthy baby. It's still early, but it's definitely looking pretty darn good ♡ Thanks for being such and AMAZING support system!!

No comments:

Post a Comment