On Saturday morning I left for the airport. I got to LA just fine, and went to get the rental car. My sweet friend Satenik met me at the car lot and we were off to eat some breakfast. We found a DELICIOUS crepe place (we later returned before leaving for one more taste). The rest of that day we walked around and just shopped really. We also went and saw "Heaven is for Real." Amazing movie, highly recommend seeing it.
Woke up early Easter Sunday morning for the transfer. It was scheduled for 9am. The office was super quiet, I do believe we were the only ones there. Dr. Sahakian came in and said our embryos were beautiful! This was great news. I got on Skype with F&C and they were elated to hear that news, especially after last round. We chatted on Skype throughout the entire procedure, and a while after since I needed to rest. They were camping on the beach, at the most beautiful location. I was slightly jealous when they gave me a mini tour. France seems SO gorgeous! Anyhow, things during transfer went well, and quick, and we transferred one very good looking embryo.We stayed in LA until Tuesday and returned home Tuesday evening. It was so great and so relaxing. The hotel we stayed in was my favorite yet! The bed was so comfortable, they provided breakfast - which was SO handy when you are on bed rest. Parking was easy, nice not to have to use valet every time. Bring on the 10 day way for beta. This is the blood test that tests the HCG levels - pregnancy hormone. I will be extremely happy if we get a number over 100 this time. Fingers are crossed and we are all thinking positive!
That all being said, and this being a late update, beta is TOMORROW! I cannot wait to get these results and talk to F&C. Most likely I will get the call later in the afternoon, last time it was 5pm or so. I have a feeling this is our round. It is going to work, and this will be a beautiful and perfect baby for some of the most deserving parents around <3 Please keep us in your prayers tonight! And thank you to everyone who has been checking in on me - I appreciate the sweet thoughts and notes!
Katy
No comments:
Post a Comment