So yesterday I got word that our transfer is being bumped up, just by one day. This means I will fly out on Saturday (next weekend) and transfer will be Easter Sunday. I am excited, and know this has to be a lucky day, as I have said before.
The donor was "triggering" yesterday. And she has 40 follicles, and her retrieval is on Tuesday. The trigger shot ensures the release of mature eggs from the follicles. This does not mean we will have 40 eggs. We will know the exact number retrieved on Tuesday. From there they will allow the embryos to grow for 5 days.
This is a big week for us. Tomorrow I have my lining check. Again, looking for 8mm or more. I will update here when I get the results. They will be booking my travel to LA and things will be more finalized. So glad to hear things are going well with the donor so far. Thank you everyone for you thoughts, prayers, and HELP during this time. I am blessed with great family and friends willing to step up and help me by watching the girls when I have appointments and transfer. I really appreciate it, more than you know.
Much Love,
Katy
Checking in
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment