Monday, March 24, 2014

Transfer #2 Scheduled


Today I got the cycle calendar for transfer number 2. I am beyond ready and so excited for this next go round. It seems like it has taken so long since the last one. It will be a 3 month wait between transfers. This one is gonna work I can feel it.

So I stop taking my birth control pills (they sync me up with the egg donor) on Sunday the 30th and will begin injections again on April 2nd. Just like last time I will have an ultrasound done locally to check that my lining is thick enough, a week before the transfer. It's gotta be an 8 or more. I've been great the last couple checks, so I am not too worried, but there is always that chance. So it is all nerve wrecking again. We have a new egg donor this time, that has been proven to have great quality eggs. So this is a great thing!

We will leave Easter Sunday (hopefully afternoon) so we can enjoy the girls hunting for their eggs. Then the transfer will be Monday the 21st. I ask for your prayers at this time, for myself and the donor, that everything goes great with us. We need great quality eggs, and a fluffy uterus. The easter bunny will deliver <3 So many miracles and blessings surround us during this season.

Thank you all for following me on this journey. I can't thank you enough for all your SUPPORT as we go through the motions of this journey! It has been a bumpy ride, but I've made amazing friends, and I just know it will be smooth sailing from here on out <3 I'M SO EXCITED!

Much love,
Katy

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited for you as well!!!! Im praying for you every morning!!! hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete