Friday, May 9, 2014

Second Beta

Sorry life has been crazy, and I have been tired! I feel like a hermit lately, but that is okay, we can all use some downtime right? Gives me time to think, and pray for others going through some things right now. Clean up around the house, enjoy my girls.

Anyhow, the second beta came in and I forgot to post, but our number was EXCELLENT! It was 572, so it doubled well in less that 48 hours which is fantastic.

We are all so excited, and very anxious for our ultrasound on Tuesday. I'm really hoping I can log on to the wifi at the hospital I'll be at so F&C can see their baby on the screen! I know there is nothing more they would want than to be able to "be there."  I have no cell service where they are located, but last time wifi worked ;) SO, lots of exciting stuff coming up! Keep checking back here, I will definitely update you all after our appointment!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment