Friday, January 2, 2015

39 Weeks.

Anxious. Tired. Ready!!

I'm feeling pretty good still yall! I am really anxious though wondering how it will all happen.  I am always going over 40 weeks, and was hoping this time it would be different, but so far nothing. I think knowing how much we are all so excited for her is making the wait this time worse. But it will come. One can't be pregnant forever.

Went to the appointment Wednesday. I was 1cm and 70% effaced. She did do a membrane sweep, so we were hoping it would spark something, but so far not much action. I have a few Braxton hicks here and there but nothing to get excited about yet. Monday we have our next appointment (40 weeks) and its likely we will schedule induction - as we did with both my girls. I'd really like for her to come on her own and start the process, but time will tell.

In the meantime I'm kinda dragging around. Most days I wanna just lay around and nap. But there is always stuff I need to be doing. The girls get bored, the house needs picked up and people to be fed haha. I went and got a haircut today and tomorrow I'd like to go get a pedicure. I also think we will go bowling with F&C. Every night I go to sleep I wonder if we will make it another day :) keep us in your prayers that it is sooooon! Thanks everyone!! Hopefully next update is a birth story ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment