I will just do a quick 40 week update since I missed it!
I did make it to 40 weeks with this pregnancy as well. We went in for the appointment and I was STILL only 1cm. My body also does not like to dilate. We decided to go ahead and schedule the induction. It would be scheduled for Wednesday January 7th at 11:00am. For this pregnancy I gained 29lbs and felt really good majority of the time. Everything pretty much followed suit with my previous pregnancies.
So Wednesday morning we took the girls to my mother in laws to prepare for the induction. Right when we were halfway there, the hospital called and said there were no beds for us. We were pretty sad, as we were all looking forward to meeting baby, and I was nervous as heck and trying to get "in the zone." LOL. They said that they would call us back, but that it would likely be the next day, or that night. We decided to take the girls over anyways since there was a chance we would go in later that evening. Then we met F&C at flying star for breakfast. I love it there, and time passes quickly when you're in good company. We stayed and chatted for 3 hours. It was so nice. We joked that we should now go grab lunch, but we parted ways. Joe and I went home, only to get a call from the hospital that they had rooms for us, and to come on in. We ate lunch and I let F&C know that it was time to go in and have a baby! No turning back........and I cannot wait!
Checking in
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment