I am feeling good, getting tired in the afternoons and still napping with the girls when I can. Baby is approximately 5.6 inches long and the size of a sweet potato this week, weighing around 6.7 oz. I won't write too much, I'll get to the good part!
Went for the ultrasound. Did all the required measurements, while I skyped with F&C. They were on the beach! How perfect for news like this. I felt the baby keep kicking the ultrasound stick thing. It was funny. Then Stacy asked if we wanted to make a guess as she tried looking for gender. They are so super excited about this news, and I can't wait to see them plan for their new bundle. Baby looked absolutely perfect! Without further adieu, here is the gender of their baby!! Yaaaaay!
It is a girl! I knew right when I looked up at the screen, a sight I've seen twice before. I am so excited to be carrying their DAUGHTER. She is going to be beautiful, and I couldn't be more happy for them! Congratulations F&C!!! Let the fun begin <3



No comments:
Post a Comment