Tuesday, July 29, 2014

17 weeks.

Today I am 17 weeks. I am actually posting on time! Haha. This week and end of last week I have been pretty tired. I have napped with the girls almost every day in the afternoon for about an hour and a half. Feels good.  My allergies have also been bad lately so that could be part of the problem. Not sure what is up with that. Anyone else having allergies right now??

The gender/anatomy scan is in ONE WEEK! I am so excited for F&C to find out the sex of their baby. I asked them if they had thought about names, and they have a few beautiful ones on a list. Nothing definite, but great names nonetheless! They will not be able to visit for the appointment, but they will be there via Skype again. It is going to be a super exciting day, and I can't wait!

Baby is now the size of an onion, about 5.1 inches long and weight around 5.9 ounces. I have been feeling more pulling in my lower back, so I think were in for a growth spurt. Also the round ligament pain is pretty crazy right now. Takes my breath away when it happens.

My family will be pretty busy this last month of summer before school starts for Joe, eek!, and Sarah.  We have somewhere to be every weekend the next four weeks. But it will be fun, and make the time pass quickly. I am getting pretty excited for slightly cooler temperatures and fall. I love it. Anyhow, here is this weeks bump! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment