Wow, sorry I haven't posted here in two weeks. I have been super slacking, but also super busy. This past Saturday we lost my amazing grandmother, pretty suddenly, so we drove to Texas to be with family and celebrate her life. It did kind of trump everything else going on, and took over my mind. I forgot quite a few things (and will continue to), but I was right where I needed and wanted to be.
Anyhow, I don't have a 14 week photo. Oops. But I have a 15 week photo to catch us up. I have been feeling a tad bit more tired lately, but that could be contributed to emotions. I feel wonderful otherwise, and baby seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I am still in my regular clothes for the time being. Not sure how much longer that will last. Baby is now the size of an orange, and weighs about 2.5 ounces. Whew! It is still so amazing to me how fast these little babes grow. I do think I have started to feel tiny flutters, but nothing definite. Im sure it is something, but it is so slight right now. Wont be long until baby is kicking like a ninja! Here is my 15 week photo. I do believe I can say the baby officially "popped" this week. So excited for F&C. Cant say it enough!
Checking in
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment