Halfway there! I hope it continues to go by as fast as it has the first half of this pregnancy. I am so excited to have reached this great milestone for F&C. Baby girl is growing!
Went to my routine OB appointment this morning. Everything went good. I am up 8 pounds so far, and the baby's heart rate was at 160. I had not been feeling too much movement, little ones here and there, but laying here tonight, this little girl is definitely making her presence known. Kim did tell me the placenta in in the front, so that is why it is taking a little longer to feel her move.
Talked to F&C and they are starting to plan for the trip out here for the birth. They will come around December 20th, and stay until they need to stay. I am due January 5th, and I believe that will be enough time to plan for them to be here for the birth. I've sent of a few places for them to rent while they are here, and they are looking at flights, etc. So everything is coming together nicely so far. Kim, our midwife, is going to ask the hospital for more information regarding delivery and procedures in the hospital. The agency should be contacting them as well, as far as I remember.
Anyhow all is great! Still feeling good, just experiencing some really crazy allergies right now. It is hard getting sleep at night because my nose is pretty much blocked off. I cannot sleep with my mouth open, it is so annoying. SO, that can vacate my body at any time now, and I'd be in heaven. Here is the latest bump pic. Kinda blurry, but Sarah took it and she really needed to go to the bathroom. LOL.
20 weeks down 20ish to go! Baby is about 6.5 inches long and about the size of a small cantaloupe. Weighing around 10.6 oz.
Checking in
9 years ago

You look great and the bump is so fashionable on ya! My placenta is in front as well so I wasn't feeling as much movement as within Zoe. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteHALF WAY!!!!
ReplyDelete